Achieve Your New Year’s Resolution with Team Weight Loss
Happy New Year everyone! We are so glad to be back taking care of our patients in 2020, whether you need gynecological care, aesthetics services, or help achieving your health-related New Year’s resolutions. We know that weight loss is a common resolution, so we want to make it even easier for you to reach your goals with our Team Weight Loss program!
What Is Team Weight Loss?
I launched Team Weight Loss to support both women and men in their weight loss goals. Losing weight can help individuals reduce their chances of contracting weight-associated diseases, such as cancer, and enjoy a healthier, happier lifestyle. Watch the video below to hear about the importance of having a normal BMI for good health – especially for cancer prevention.
At A Women’s Healing Center we’re experts on women’s health, including weight loss, and even I dealt with the issue of needing to work towards a healthier weight some years ago. That’s what first got me interested in developing Team Weight Loss, which is a great complement to our aesthetics services. We want to help you look and feel younger and healthier.
How Does the Program Work?
Team Weight Loss is designed to help each individual achieve their personal goals. Our program includes:
- A weight loss program tailored Just For You by Christine Skorberg, MD.
- Weekly personal consultations with Dr. Skorberg.
- Prescription medicine as appropriate for appetite suppression.
- Weekly telephone support from A Woman’s Healing Center nurse.
- Regular evaluation of your health metrics through blood testing.
- Monthly support group seminars (optional).
What Are the Benefits of This Program?
In addition to helping you to achieve or maintain a healthy BMI, our weight loss program can help with:
- Cancer prevention: virtually every form of cancer
- Disease control: bad pregnancies, coronary, stroke, diabetes, and osteoarthritis, to name a few
- Longevity: reduction in age-related hormone levels
- Gene health: repair damaged genes
- Brain: combat Alzheimer’s, dementia, and memory loss
- Mood: elevate mood and suppress anxiety
- Insulin resistance: re-sensitize cells to insulin to burn fat
Ready to Make Your New Year’s Resolution Happen?
This program won’t interrupt your life — it’s geared to avoid those daily feelings of deprivation and starvation that can plague busy people trying to lose weight. Not that it doesn’t require some changes, it does. But many patients report that what started out as a weight-loss program has blossomed into a rewarding, and certainly healthier, lifestyle over time. If you’d like to join our Team Weight Loss program, please contact us or fill out the form below to request an appointment. I can’t wait to help you get started!