Join us for an OB Party!
Join us Wednesday, June 12, 2019 from 4-6 PM for a resource night for expectant moms. We’ll serve refreshments and you’ll have the opportunity to meet A Woman’s Healing Center providers and representatives from community programs supporting new and expectant mothers in Northern Colorado.
About the Event
Learn about OB and midwife prenatal care and birthing options at A Woman’s Healing Center, childbirth education classes, doulas, prenatal yoga and more. Information will be available about:
- A Woman’s Healing Center prenatal care and labor & delivery services
- Foothills Childbirth Education Association childbirth classed and doula services
- Om Ananda Yoga prenatal and mom/baby yoga classes
- La Leche League of Fort Collins breastfeeding support group
- Larimer County WIC programs
Date, Time, & Location Information
Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Time: 4:00-6:00 PM (drop in and stay as long or short as you would like)
Location: A Woman’s Healing Center Office
1006 Luke Street
Fort Collins, CO 80524
(click above for directions)
RSVP now to let us know you’re coming!
At A Woman’s Healing Center, we love babies, and whether you’re pregnant with your first child or have children already, we want to ensure your pregnancy and birth are positive experiences for you and your family.
We look forward to getting to meet you and providing you with information to support a happy, healthy pregnancy for both mom and baby.