Our Mission & Values
Our mission is to help women throughout their lives—starting with birth control, moving on to delivering babies, next addressing gynecologic needs, and finally treating patients through menopause and beyond. We accomplish our mission by remaining a small, independent practice. As such, our doctors are more than a team, they’re deeply committed to each other’s personal success and professional growth. We are very open when it comes to teaching and learning from one another.
Why Work Here?
- Our doctors’ recognized expertise includes laparoscopy, vaginal hysterectomy, and prolapse
- Upwards of 60 percent of our cases are surgical
- The hospital is a minute’s walk from the office, and offers a Level 3 nursery and DaVinci robotic surgery
- Reflecting the community, patients are typically healthier & better educated
- Fort Collins is a magnet for professional couples and retirees alike
- Great schools, too—public, charter, and parochial
- Drive an hour to cross-country ski at 10,000 feet
- Drive 5 minutes to enjoy the surprisingly hip downtown
- Colorado State University and its 30,000 students add cultural and intellectual vibrancy
We’d like to welcome an OB-GYN to our practice who understands that forming relationships with patients is the most enjoyable, the most rewarding approach to medicine. You’ve made the sacrifices necessary to become a physician because you want to help people. Allow us to add that people who help people are the luckiest people. We hope we’re fortunate enough to have you join us.
Salaries are competitive. We each work four days a week with one full day off. Weekend call is rotated.
Thank you for your interest in applying for a position with A Woman’s Healing Center!
Please provide a cover letter, resume and contact information and we will get in touch with you: