Identification & Treatment of Gynecologic Conditions
As one of Northern Colorado’s leading OB-GYN clinics, we treat hundreds of gynecologic issues every year.
Our doctors always listen to patients empathetically, and weigh your concerns and feedback with respect. If something feels “off” or if you have a recurring problem, our expert team of female doctors can help you identify the cause and get things under control. Don’t suffer in silence! A Woman’s Healing Center was found by women for women, and we’re here to help you feel comfortable and beautiful in your body.
A Woman’s Healing Center’s Expertise
Our team of doctors includes:
- Northern Colorado’s expert in prolapse surgery, including cystocele, rectocele, and uterine prolapse repair
- Northern Colorado’s expert in vaginal hysterectomy, the #1 recommended hysterectomy procedure by the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Experts in laparoscopic surgery
- Experts in high-risk and routine obstetric care
We’re here for you from puberty through menopause and beyond, and look forward to being your partners in good health. Here are some of the many gynecologic issues our physicians and surgeons are highly experienced in treating:
- Uterine fibroids
- Abnormal menstrual bleeding
- Irregular Periods
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Abnormal Pap Smears
- Yeast Infections
If you think you may be experiencing one of these conditions or if something just doesn’t feel right, please call our office to schedule an appointment today.