In-Office GYN Procedures
At A Woman’s Healing Center we offer several in-office medical procedures that are designed to save you time and money without sacrificing high-quality medical care. Due to the independent nature of our practice, and because we are staffed by board-certified OB-GYNs and surgeons, we can provide several surgical services directly to our patients without having to schedule time at a hospital.
Our In-office Procedures Save You Time and Money
We provide the following services in our office, performed by our skilled team of obstetrician-gynecologists and nurses. By offering these services on-site, you’re able to avoid hospital stays while receiving care from the physicians you trust.
- Novasure: a treatment heavy menstrual bleeding
- Essure: a form of permanent contraception, that can typically be done using your insurance co-pay.
- Colposcopy: a procedure that allows your doctor to evaluate your vagina and cervix with a bright light and a magnifying lens.
- Hysteroscopy: a minimally invasive procedure that provides a way to look inside the uterus.
- LEEP, or Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure: a procedure to remove abnormal cells from the surface of the cervix. Your doctor may recommend that you have this procedure if you’ve had an abnormal pap smear.
We are the only practice in the Fort Collins area that offers both Essure and Novasure to patients. To learn more about Essure and Novasure, click the links above. For frequently asked questions about colposcopy, hysteroscopy, or LEEP, see below.
If you have questions or concerns about any of the procedures recommended for your gynecological care, please let us know. Because our practice is independently owned and operated, we’re able to develop quality relationships with our patients and devote the time and resources needed to fully answer all of your concerns. At A Woman’s Healing Center, your care, and the care of your baby is our number one goal!