Your Health is Our Top Priority: Coronavirus & AWHC
AWHC News | March 16, 2020
At A Woman’s Healing Center, we want you to know that your health and wellbeing is of utmost importance to us. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation through reputable sources such as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE), Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA), and American Medical Association (AMA).
We want to share what we are doing now (and all the time) to keep you safe:
- We are screening patients for travel and signs and symptoms of infection (fever over 100, cough & shortness of breath) prior to appointments, and rescheduling as needed.
- We are taking our patient’s temperature prior to treatment to make sure they do not have a fever.
- We are now and have ALWAYS adhered to universal precautions, including the use of personal protective equipment, barriers, hand hygiene, instrument sterilization and disinfection of surfaces.
- Typically, our public spaces and bathrooms are disinfected and wiped down daily. We are now wiping surfaces every 1-2 hours.
- We have removed magazines and toys from our waiting room as these items are more difficult to disinfect.
- We have hand sanitizer throughout the office for our staff and patients to use.
In order to facilitate social distancing, we are happy to seat you right away or allow you to wait in your vehicle if you do not want to be in the waiting room. Typically, we do not have more than 3 patients scheduled at one time, so we have more than enough room to accommodate social distance.
What we are asking of you:
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19, please get tested and if positive we will reschedule your appointment.
- If you have symptoms of fever over 100, cough, or shortness of breath, please see your PCP and take care of you. We will reschedule your appointment.
- Please do not bring any unnecessary people with you to your appointment to minimize the number of people in the office.
If we can be of any help or service to you, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at (970) 419-1111 or e-mail email@example.com. We are always here for you.